We recently bought some MI Router 3C devices for our organization, to connect in our guest rooms to provide Wi-Fi access for our guests.
We have been using different router models for this purpose like Belkin N 150 , D-Link DIR 600L, etc.
We Found the performance is very good when compared to the other devices we were using till now, both in terms of coverage and speed.
- The router hardware configuration is superior to other models
- Many routers can be managed from your smartphone by installing Mi router 3C app. This makes admins life easier
4 Antennas gives a very good coverage. We can access from a room 2 rooms _( 4 walls away from the router)
- Can be used only indoor.
- No PoE feature. Need to provide separate power supply
- No Patch cable is provided with the router. You need to buy one separately.
- Some settings were missing while comparing the other models, but we were not using those settings in our organization. I will update about this later if any useful feature is missing.