The squid cache location is '/var/lib/squid/cache’ is the default location of the squid cache. the the following command to find your squid cache location:
grep cache_dir /etc/squid/squid.conf
The output looks like:
cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid 100 16 256
Other squid interview questions:
- What is Squid?
- What is Proxy Server? What is the use of Proxy Server in Computer Networks?
- What is the default port of squid and how to change its operating port?
- How to block certain domains through squid proxy server in an office ?
- What is Media Range Limitation feature in squid?
- What is partial download feature in Squid?
- What is reverse proxy feature in squid?
- What is the cache store location in squid?
- What is the squid cache file format?
- How to clear cache in squid?
- How to restrict web access time in squid?